Jacqueline and Jeff – San Francisco Bay Area
Palmdale Estates Wedding
For Jacqueline and Jeff, we traveled all over the Bay Area to shoot the celebration of their marriage, with their main venue being the Palmdale Estates in Fremont. For their engagement session (to be featured here soon) and bridal/after-session, we shot them in San Francisco’s Union Square and Baker Beach.
On the day of their wedding, we were up really early, heading over to the bride’s home before 8 AM to get rolling. Throughout the day we photographed:
- bride’s preparation
- groom’s entry game – can someone say simultaneous serenading and hula-hooping? Then quaffs from Potions of Doom?
- first viewing of bride by groom – which brought tears to the groom’s eyes — so touching!
- tea ceremony
- preparation shots at Palmdale Estates in Fremont
- bride’s portraits with her and her attendants
- groom’s portraits with him and his attendants
- entire group portrait
- portraits of family and friends
- portraits of wedding party
- portraits of bride and groom
- candids of post-ceremony “mini” reception
- prep shots of banquet hall
- banquet/reception – including another tea ceremony, speeches, table toasts, a fabulous first dance(!), cake cutting, bouquet & garter tosses, and dancing!
We continued coverage of Jacqueline and Jeff’s wedding celebration by photographing their bridal or after-session on the Monday following their wedding. The location was San Francisco’s Baker Beach, with clear views of the Golden Gate Bridge. Jacqueline wore a specially bought gown knowing it would get “trashed”, and even though the water was freezing cold (this was in March), both Jacqueline and Jeff were up for rolling around in the water!
Theirs was the complete wedding package:
- Engagement Session
- After Session
It was truly an honor and privilege to be part of their wedding celebration!
Want to see more weddings?
Ready to book?
A wedding photography package equivalent to Jacqueline and Jeff’s will require an investment of $5900.